Pachi – Megara
Pachi – Crude Oil Terminal (Helpe Installations) is the one with the largest capacity in Greece for crude oil, belonging to the most important company in Greek Energy industry, Hellenic Petroleum.
|Coordinates:||37°58’30”N / 23°23’E|
|B. A. Nautical Chart No:||1598, 1513, 1657|
|Admiralty Sailing Directions:||NP28|
|Time zone:||UTC +2 hrs|
Hellenic Petroleum Crude Oil Berth:
- Pilotage and Tugs are compulsory
- The Terminal has a direct approach from open deep sea waters of the Saronic Gulf
- There are no LOA/Beam restrictions and tankers of 20.000 – 600.000 DWT can be accommodated, berthing alongside usually on starboard. Ship mooring lines are always used
- Max draft 29 m
- Sea water density about 1025
- Shore manifolds 4 x 16 inches, but 3 are in service
- Average cargo rate 3000cbm/hour per loading arm at max back pressure 8 kgs/cm2
- Max flow rate 4000 cbm/h
Deep drafted anchorage is located SW of North Pachi island and can accommodate up to 3 tankers at all times.
Berthing/Un-berthing is prohibited when winds exceed 6 bf.