Cookies allow navigation between pages efficiently, stores preferences and other functional data (eg. Performance cookies & Targeting Cookies) in attempt to improve user experience. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site, or cookies that identify registered users.
Additionally information collected from cookies identify user behavior and serve content and offers based on your profile, to the extent legally permissible in certain jurisdictions. Cookies ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
In other cases, we may associate cookie information (including information from cookies placed via our advertisements on third party sites) with an identifiable individual. For example tracked URLs via marketing e-mail you receive from us.
Some cookies are placed by third party companies, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IOS, Android, etc. These companies may use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. For more information on how these companies collect and use information, please refer to their privacy policies:
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available here
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available here
- For Chrome, a help guide is available here
- For Safari, a help guide is available here
You may delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer. However, please note that the quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence.
We may also use non-cookie tracking technologies such as web beacons for similar purposes as above and we may include these on our sites, in marketing e-mail messages or our newsletter, affiliated websites, to determine whether messages have been opened and links clicked on. Web beacons do not place information on your device, but they may work in conjunction with cookies to monitor website activity.
We use Performance, Functionality and Targeting cookies and similar technologies. More information is provided below:
- Referrer URL (external page, including if you click on links on our social media pages) – Used to store the URL which refers a visitor to our site so we may understand which URLs are referring visitors to our site.
- URL history – Used to store the pages visited by a user.
- Unregistered Visitor cookie – A unique identifier given to each visitor to allow analysis on how unregistered visitors use our site.
- Session Management cookies – These cookies allow us to follow the actions of a user on our sites during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window, visits our sites and finishes when they leave our sites and close their browser window. Our Session Management cookies are created temporarily. Once you close your browser, our Session Management cookies are deleted.
These cookies allow a site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide more enhanced, personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you’ve been on the Internet outside our site.
- Registered Visitor cookie – A unique identifier given to each registered user to our site, used to serve them content and offers based on their profiles. Also used for analysis and marketing purposes.
These cookies are used to (1) deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests; (2) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; (3) help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign; and (4) understand people’s behavior after they view an advertisement. They are usually placed on behalf of advertising networks with the site operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a site and quite often they will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
- Analytics and intelligence cookies
You agree that we can place cookies and other similar technology on your device(s), including mobile device(s). By continuing to use your mobile device to access this website, you agree that the following information may be collected: your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier and your location information (to the extent permissible under applicable law).